189 users browsing
The Lian-Li PC-8FIR Advanced Mid Tower Case is a full aluminum case with all of Lian Li's latest innovations in easy installation and use. This is the special Red Spider Edition of the case which features an over all red coating, inside and out, a spider window and red LED cooling fans. The I/O ports (including USB 3.0) and control buttons are located on the top of the case, making it optimal for floor placement. The chassis is ventilated using dual 120 mm intake fan and a 120 mm exhaust fan and even a 140mm top fan hole for extra cooling.
Nearly everything involved with installing components is tool-less, from the 5.25" drive bays and 3.5" HDDs to the expansion cards and power supply. As always, Lian Li has also focused on making this case as quiet as possible - low speed, low noise fans and vibration reduction in nearly every capacity - from the side panels to the HDD mounts themselves.
Lian Li continues to innovate and excel in case design, the Lian-Li PC-8FIR Advanced Mid Tower Case is another shining example!
Download Manual (PDF, 1.57 MB)
Lian Li - The Ultimate Craft
LIAN LI - Excellent Design
- "Quality" is always the essence of Lian Li's products since 1998 when Lian Li offered the first all aluminum chassis to the market. Since then, Lian Li exemplifies the same quality standards, ensuring durability and craftsmanship come first. All products are manufactured in Taiwan and distributed to worldwide markets.
- In 2010, Lian Li has introduced introduce the unbeatable PC-8FI for the PC gaming enthusiasts, and gaming professionals who want a high quality product with a unique flavor. The PC-8FI is manufactured in TAIWAN; handcrafted from high quality aluminum and incorporates Lian Li’s finest workmanship which has built up over more than two decade’s worth of experience.
- The PC-8FI carries Lian Li’s high standard of Quality requirement. All the sharp edges have been removed for user’s safety. In addition, the external and internal surfaces have hair-line brush anodized aluminum in keeping with Lian Li’s classical style.
Lian Li Fine Craftmanship Product
- The cutting edge tool-less design is an important key feature in 2010 Lian Li cases. Lian Li designer considered end user requirements, like those who need to build systems faster, or swap out components often. The brand new tool-less modules can make Lian Li users’ life much more convenient.
- The look of PC-8FI is in minimalism style; users can access the front I/O ports easily. The front panel design is a combination of art and functionality, with the hair line brushed and anodized aluminum touched up this outstanding high-end chassis.
- The new internal layout has the motherboard on top of the power supply unit, which allows for easier access to the motherboard as well as more room above, thus larger CPU coolers can be used. The power supply unit at the button of the case is cooled with fresh cool air directly from the outside of the case, instead of pre-heated air from within. This will bring down the core temperatures and extend the lifespan of the PSU significantly.
- The PC-8FI is a Mid-tower case, which is ideal for the latest graphics cards in combination with the best thermal dynamics. All the internal installation can be done without tools, and is easily adjustable to optimize your hardware setup. Especially in the advent of adding in new graphics cards, equipped with 8 PCI slots, can hold three or more graphics cards, supports CrossfireX™ and 3-way SLI™.
- The hardware installation with PC-8FI is very easy and simple. The front panel is detachable and they can be removed without tools.
- To install hardware requires no tools, all new tool-less design, user can easily and quickly upgrade the hardware.
Lian Li uses the best “Made in Taiwan” high quality aluminum panel for all Lian Li chassis. The solid main chassis was folded with 1.5mm thick aluminum sheeting to make a more sturdy structure which has less vibration. The removable front panel is joined with specialized plastic kits that prevent the metal parts from touching each other, ultimately reducing noise created by fans and HDD vibration.
- The new 5.25” bay tool-less mounting incorporates a mounting bar equipped with rubber padding. After closing the mounting bar, the rubber pad pushes and holds the 5.25” device in position to both secure and absorb vibration from the device.
- Lian Li designers spent months to upgrade Lian Li’s HDD cage; the new HDD cage using special Thumb Screws with rubber suspension. no tool required, simply secure the anti-vibration rubber ring to the HDD, and slide the HDD into the cage and there is a gate to secure the HDDs
- The aluminum PCI tool-less mounting module is equipped with a rubber pad which can hold the graphics card firmly while closing the gap found in the PCI bracket and PCI slot to reduce noise from escaping air and furthermore reduce vibrations.
- The Power Supply has rubber pads for both insulation and support. The mounting clip is also aligned with rubber to reduce vibrations but also and also secure the PSU without scratching the painted surface.
User Friendly Design
- The PC-8FI is equipped with large cooling fans, with low RPM, which still provide enough air flow to cool down the hardware adequately. The front two 120mm intakes Blue LED fan runs at 1200RPM.
- The rear 120mm exhaust fan just next to the CPU, it can remove the hot air out fast and silently.
- There are vents on the PCI slots, provids extra cooling to graphics card.
- The power supply unit is at the bottom of the case. It can draw in cold air directly through the vent below the power supply unit. This cooler, fresh air will keep your PSU components more cool and stable and thus extend the PSU lifecycle.
- PC-8FI supports liquid cooling system, the two holes at the rear of the case allows water tubes to pass through, and the rubber cover can protect the tubes away from cutting.
- There is a special quadrate opening of motherboard tray, user can easily switch the cpu's radiator without remove motherboard.
- Multi-media port connectors follow international specification standards, with one connector for easy installation.
- New USB3.0 ports, e-SATA, Audio supports HD Audio. The dual design is for better compatibility options.
- All I/O ports on the top cover, allow for easy access, there is also a dust-free cover to protect these connectors.
- All new tool-less design from Lian Li aluminum chassis. To do this required a great many innovative patents to be filed worldwide. The ideas will make installing and maintenance much easier. For example when installing the 5.25” optical drive, just slide the drive into the 5.25” bay, and close the mounting bar to secure the optical drive, as simple as that.
- There is a modular HDD cage, simple un-do the thumb screw, and silde the HDD cage out, mount the HDD with anti-vibration kit.
- To install PCI add-on cards require no tools at all. Simply open the aluminum arm of the tool-less PCI add-on card holder, insert the add-on card to the motherboard slots, and close the aluminum arm to hold the add-on card in position. The additional rubber padding on the aluminum arm assists in gripping the card bracket and securing it firmly.
- To install PSU require no tools. Simply open the aluminum PSU holder, insert the PSU in position, also can turn PSU's fans up or down to suit your need, then close the aluminum PSU holder.
- There is a patented cable management clamp for cables to pass through, allow uesr convenient manage the cables.
- Aluminum M/B Thumb Screw, user can easily screwed motherboard without tools.
- There are openings on the panel, allow user to manage the cables.
- There is an air filter at the base of the case to stop dust from entering the case. The filter is washable. The vents are specially designed to retard heat and fire crossover should a short circuit cause sparks and excessive heat within your system. This feature is designed to prevent the problem from spreading outside your case should the unlikely event occur with your components.
- Anti-vibration thumb screw for HDD, using special thumb screws with rubber suspension. no tool required, simply secure the anti-vibration rubber ring to the HDD.
- There ia a fan hole on the top, user can easily remove the screws, put an intake 140mm fan on it for better thermal performance.
- There is a PCI Bracket allow user to connect USB3.0 cable to Motherboard.
||210mm x 460mm x 490mm (W x H x D)
|Front Bezel Material:
|5.25" drive bay (External):
|3.5" drive bay (External):
||1 (use one 5.25 to 3.5 converter)
|3.5" drive bay (Internal):
|System Fan (Front):
||2 x 120mm Red LED Fans (1200RPM)
|System Fan (Top):
||1 x 140mm Fan Hole
|System Fan (Rear):
||1 x 120mm Red LED Fan (1200RPM)
||2 x USB 3.0
1 x e-SATA
|Maximum Video Card Size:
Single Item Shipping Calculator
Note: Shipping costs for multiple items will be less than individual shipping quotes. Please proceed to checkout to receive multiple item shipping quotes.