96 users browsing
Teaming up eleven stator guide vanes with a specially conceived seven blade impeller, the NF-F12’s Focused Flow™ system creates outstanding static pressure and focuses the airflow for superior performance on heatsinks and radiators. At the same time, a wide range of advanced aerodynamic design measures, second generation SSO-Bearings and Noctua’s new, custom designed PWM IC for fully automatic control guarantee astounding quietness of operation. The NF-F12 comes with modular cabling, integrated anti-vibration pads and two speed settings for full flexibility. Its commanding performance, exhaustive set of features and Noctua’s trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for use on air coolers, radiators and other pressure demanding applications.
Focused Flow™ Frame
Varying Angular Distance and Vortex Control Notches
- Designed for pressure demanding applications such as heatsinks and radiators, the Focused Flow™ frame features eleven stator guide vanes that straighten, channel and focus the airflow, which allows the NF-F12 to rival the performance of conventional fans running at much faster speeds.
- The NF-F12’s stator guide vanes are set out in Varying Angular Distance and feature Vortex-Control Notches. Both measures help to spread the noise emission over a broader frequency spectrum and thus make the fan’s sound pattern more agreeable to the human ear.
Stepped Inlet Design
- Custom designed for the new Focused Flow™ frame and to work in tandem with the eleven stator guide vanes, the NF-F12’s seven blade Heptaperf™ impeller has been carefully optimised to achieve a perfect balance between power and quietness.
Inner Surface Microstructures
- Noctua’s Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity, especially in space restricted environments.
Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads
- With the tips of the fan blades ploughing through the boundary layer created by the Inner Surface Microstructures, flow separation from the suction side of the blades is significantly suppressed, which results in reduced blade passing noise and improved airflow and pressure efficiency.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard mounting systems and fan clips used on heatsinks.
Metal bearing shell
- The NF-F12 is the first fan to feature the further optimised second generation of Noctua’s renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
Custom designed PWM IC with SCD
- In order to guarantee the highest possible degree of manufacturing precision, minimum tolerance and excellent long-term stability, the NF-F12 sports a CNC milled bearing shell made entirely from brass.
Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Supporting fully automatic PWM speed control, the NF-F12 uses Noctua’s novel, custom designed NE-FD1 PWM IC that integrates Smooth Commutation Drive (SCD) technology. By providing smoother torque impulses, SCD suppresses PWM switching noises and thus makes the fan quieter at lower speeds.
- The NF-F12 draws only 0.6W, which is more than 50% less than many fans in the same speed range. This doesn’t only make it eco-friendly but also cuts down the electricity bill: Compared to a typical 2W fan, this allows you to save about half the price of the NF-F12 after 5 years of continuous use.
Extensive Cabling Options
- The NF-F12 is supplied with a Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) that reduces the maximum fan speed from 1500 to 1200rpm. The L.N.A can be used either to run the fan at a fixed speed of 1200rpm or to cap the maximum speed when using automatic PWM control.
6 years manufacturer’s warranty
- The fan’s short 20cm primary cable minimises cable clutter in typical applications while the supplied 30cm extension provides extended reach when necessary. Both cables are fully sleeved and a 4-pin y-cable allows to connect a second NF-F12 fan to the same PWM fan header for automatic control.
- Noctua fans are renowned for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the NF-F12 features an MTBF rating of more than 150.000 hours and comes with a full 6 years manufacturer’s warranty.
|Rotational Speed (+/- 10%):
|Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%):
|Min. Rotational Speed (PWM):
|Airflow with L.N.A.:
|Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.:
||2,61 mm H2O
|Static Pressure with L.N.A.:
||1,83 mm H2O
|Max. Input Power:
|Max. Input Current:
||> 150.000 h
|Scope of Delivery:
||Low-Noise Adapter (L.N.A.)
30cm Extension Cable
4 Fan Screws
4 Average Rating:
You get what you pay for with Noctua
Reviewer: RELtimes Graphics (21)
Had these fans running on my rad on a 4.8 overclocked 8350 and it''s running an awesome 35c idle with load temps in the mid 50s
quiet and cool running the Noctua fans are without a doubt the best money can buy. I have three on a 360 rad and they do this in a pull configuration as I don''t want a push
as to much dust will enter my system. Dust Nazi!!!LOL
Great for Noctua heat sinks
Reviewer: mike (1)
replaced my two fans on my notcua NH-U12P, with a single NF-f12. current temps sitting 35C. Fan is silent.
The Best Silent Fan
Reviewer: Pan (1)
i use for corsair h100 because corsair fan too loud.now with noctua nf-f12 silent.nf-f12 is the best.highly recommended.thank you noctua and frozen cpu for great service.
Great Rad Fan
Reviewer: jaywar (1)
You get what you pay for from Noctua. This is the beluga caviar of rad fans. Don''t let the color fool you; this is an absolute monster.
Single Item Shipping Calculator
Note: Shipping costs for multiple items will be less than individual shipping quotes. Please proceed to checkout to receive multiple item shipping quotes.