The LEPA 1600W 80 Plus Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU is a fully modular PSU that is sporting the very highest in power output along with an efficiency rating of 80 plus Gold. This makes the LEPA G1600 a truly remarkable power supply. The 135mm fan is large enough to dissipate the heat and yet keep you from hearing it do so. Combine the fan with the honeycomb designed mesh and you have increased airflow and a cooler PSU. The Japanese grade A solid state capacitors provide great stability as well!
WARNING : USE of AC POWER CORD
This power supply can draw a very large amount of electric current, to prevent any damage, please be attentive to :
1. Use only the AC power cord included with the power supply.
2. Make sure the computer is plugged directly to the wall outlet and do not use extension socket or power strip.
- Powerful 1600W fully rated output, peak power up to 1700W
- Surpassing 80 Plus Gold level (G1600-MA is 80 Plus Gold certified.)
- Full Modular Cabling Design makes system upgrade and replacement easy
- High Density PCB Design makes G1600 only 18cm in depth, providing more space to dissipate the heat inside the chassis
- 135mm ball bearing fan with thermal programmed speed controller delivers silent, cool operation
- Honeycomb-shaped ventilation design increases airflow and keeps power supply cool
- Solid State Capacitors and 105°C Japanese Grade A Capacitors provide great reliability
- DC-to-DC Converter Design ensures system stability
- Full Bridge and Zero Voltage Switch (ZVS) topologies provide superior performance and reliability
- Dual Sided PCB design synergizes PCB layout
- Six powerful +12V rails with high maximum loads offer great compatibility with heavy-duty graphics cards
- Ability to run up to 4-Way GPU (SLI / CrossFire) and Dual CPUs together without difficulty
- Compliance with EU ErP Lot 6 standards (lower than 1W power consumption at standby mode)
- Over Power, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Current, Over *Temperature, Short-circuit protection provide great safety to your system
- ATX12V version 2.3 and EPS12V version 2.92 compliant
||115V - 240VAC, 50-60Hz
||> 100,000 hours @25C
||180mm (D) x 150mm (W) x 86mm (H)
||2.4kg (without modular cables) +/-50g
1 Average Rating:
Reviewer: Henfuego (1)
Handles my water cooling, OC on the CPU and quad SLI like a champ. No problems and compared to the PSU I had before I really like that the clips for most of the connections to the PSU are on the sides instead of the tops. Makes it much easier to plug in or unplug. Recommend for power users.
Single Item Shipping Calculator
Note: Shipping costs for multiple items will be less than individual shipping quotes. Please proceed to checkout to receive multiple item shipping quotes.