49 users browsing
Following in the footsteps of the revolutionary H20-X20 Edge series, the new H20-X20 Elite series liquid cooling kits include all the best we have to offer. They combine Swiftech's extreme performance features with an ease of installation and a versatility that will allow all users, beginners and hardcore enthusiasts alike to take full advantage of all the benefits afforded by true enthusiast level liquid cooling. Where the radiator of the Edge kit could not fit due to the extra clearance required by its integrated pump, the radiator in the Elite kit offers a reduce footprint to maximize case compatibility, and the pump is now integrated with the CPU cooler.
Each kit is composed of only two elements:
-The Award winning Apogee Drive II CPU waterblock with integrated PWM controlled MCP35X pump
-The new MCRx20-QP Res rev2 radiators with integrated reservoir
As well as a host of enthusiast level features, including:
-Lok-Seal 1/2" x 3/4" compression fittings
-Helix 120mm PWM fans
-...and our new 8-way PWM splitter which allows centralized speed management of all your PWM devices such as pump and fans.
More questions about the product?
Read our comprehensive installation guides: 20 pages written in a combination of plain english, tables, schematics, and pictures explaining in detail not only the "how", but the "why" things are done the way they are. Does it means its complicated? If you are new to water-cooling, this document may answer a lot if not all of your questions.
Radiator Installation Precaution!
Note: LGA 775 / LGA 1156 / LGA 1366 / LGA 2011 brackets included, all others can be obtained free at email@example.com!
Superior Performance at low to inaudible noise levels
Fine-tuning Right Out of the Box
- With their copper & brass radiators, most powerful DC pump in its size class on the market, and the Award winning Apogee™ Drive II cpu waterblock, the H20x20 Elite kits deliver superior performance at comfortably low to inaudible noise levels.
- No extra fan controller or software is needed: you can fine-tune your cooling system by simply connecting the pump and fans to our PWM splitter and let your motherboard adjust the operating speed based on CPU temps.
Ease of Installation, anywhere and for anyone
- The superior head pressure of our MCP35X pump allows the addition of multiple liquid cooled graphics cards, for unparalleled flow-rate and lowest temps throughout!
- In terms of installation, the only thing that really differentiates the H20-x20 Elite kit from other all-in-one kits is that you need to attach two hoses, and fill-it up with coolant. This step only takes 5 minutes, and can be performed outside the case: simply use our pre-mixed coolant to fill-up the system, and we even include extra accessories to create an external fill-port in the chassis upper panel for easy access to the radiator fill-port.
- When internal installation is not possible, the optional MCB-120 "Radbox" can be used to install the radiator at the back of practically any mid-or full tower cases.
- Check the level once a year for safety, add some coolant every two years or more. Any computer needs at least some dusting once in a while: this will keep it at it's peak performance. So when dusting your fans, adding some coolant is no more complicated or troublesome than opening up a fill-port and pouring some coolant in the built-in reservoir.
- The H20-X20 Elite kits are backed by Swiftech's 10 years of experience in the field of liquid cooling, and a pump rated for 50,000 hours MTBF, which has a proven track record for its reliability and hundreds's of thousands of units installed in the field over a period of 8 years.
- There is no possible DIY maintenance with factory-sealed kits. In contrast, all the parts in the H20-X20 Elite kits can be easily swapped by the user, thus reducing down-time.
- With 10 years of experience designing, manufacturing and setting up liquid cooling systems, Swiftech® customer service can assist you in setting up and troubleshooting your system 6 days a week, 12 hours a day; in addition, the product is now backed by a 3 year limited warranty for your peace of mind.
||MCR220-QP Res R2 dual 120mm Radiator
Apogee Drive II cpu waterblock including
Mounting systems for Intel socket 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011
Tim Mate 2 thermal compound
(2) Helix 120mm PWM fans
(4) Lok-Seal 1/2" x 3/4" black compressions fittings
(1) 8-way PWM splitter
Upper panel fill-port finishing hardware pack
(1) 1/2 liter pre-mixed HydrX coolant
(6) feet 3/4" OD x 1/2" Clear Tubing
1 Average Rating:
So far so good
Reviewer: Swiftech H20-220 Elite Series (1)
Nice set-up was relatively easy to install, I wish swiftech would give you an option on cooling fluid, Green does not go well with red!!
Single Item Shipping Calculator
Note: Shipping costs for multiple items will be less than individual shipping quotes. Please proceed to checkout to receive multiple item shipping quotes.