|Phone: 1.877.2.GET.COOL (1.877.243.8266) Hours: M-F 10-6, Sat 11-4||49256 fans like us!|
125 users browsing
My Wish List
Who We Recommend
The Black Ice GTX Xtreme 120 Radiator brings true next generation PC Radiator technology to a higher level of performance. Using the new GTX platform, the GTX provides twice the liquid heat transfer surface area with a unique pre-cool/aftercool coolant flow configuration which increases heat transfer efficiency and internal system flow rates. The first effective dual core PC radiator. High performance and quiet operation no longer need to be a compromise.
* Two-pass pre-cool/aftercool front-rear dual-core flow configuration with a 30% increase in internal flow rates.
* Custom MaxFin™ 25 micron Copper Splitter Fin Configuration utilizing 45% thinner fin material yielding up to 50% less pressure drop.
* Unique fin configuration eliminates intra-louver accumulation of dust particles for trouble free operation.
* Radically optimized 20 FPI (Fins Per Inch) fin density providing dramatically increased heat transfer surface area.
* Custom low-profile 2-row 19.0 x 1.2mm MaxFlow™ tubes with twice the waterside surface area of the GTS and 60% frontal area reduction for superior low air-resistance aerodynamics and lower internal flow requirements.
Total Reviews: 2 Average Rating:
Perfect for modern low-power CPUs11-11-2011
Reviewer: sabar (20)
Using just this to cool a sandy bridge i5 overclocked to 4.6. Idle temp at 36C and load temp at 56C. Very impressed at the performance of modern 120 rads. Much better than prior solution (hyper 212+)
Reviewer: Alex (6)
Added this to my loop with my BI GTX Xtreme 360 rad and both are excellent quality. Arrived with bad thread taps however it was an easy fix. FrozenCPU offered to replace it if I wanted to.