|Phone: 1.877.2.GET.COOL (1.877.243.8266) Hours: M-F 10-6, Sat 11-4||55226 fans like us!|
111 users browsing
My Wish List
Who We Recommend
The Black Ice GTX Xtreme Radiator brings true next generation PC Radiator technology to a higher level of performance. Using the new GTX platform, the GTX provides twice the liquid heat transfer surface area with a unique pre-cool/aftercool coolant flow configuration which increases heat transfer efficiency and internal system flow rates. The first effective dual core PC radiator. High performance and quiet operation no longer need to be a compromise.
* Two-pass pre-cool/aftercool front-rear dual-core flow configuration with a 30% increase in internal flow rates.
* Custom MaxFin™ 25 micron Copper Splitter Fin Configuration utilizing 45% thinner fin material yielding up to 50% less pressure drop.
* Unique fin configuration eliminates intra-louver accumulation of dust particles for trouble free operation.
* Radically optimized 20 FPI (Fins Per Inch) fin density providing dramatically increased heat transfer surface area.
* Custom low-profile 2-row 19.0 x 1.2mm MaxFlow™ tubes with twice the waterside surface area of the GTS and 60% frontal area reduction for superior low air-resistance aerodynamics and lower internal flow requirements.
Total Reviews: 4 Average Rating:
Great Radiator. Highly Recommended12-11-2013
Reviewer: Luc M (3)
I have been using this for about a year, first on an i5 3570K now an i7 4770K. I have been able to get some very high clock speeds and amazing voltages and still run in specified range. 1.4+ volts easy and higher without overheating. This is combined with an Apogee II pump/coldplate. The rad was running in push/pull with 4 Cougar PWM fans. However, I did some testing with two fans and found I was still able to get the high voltage and safe temps.
Rusty out of the box.......01-30-2012
Reviewer: Dalton B (1)
This radiator keeps my triple sli gtx 580s cool as a cucumber. Would have given 5 stars but out of the box the inside of mine was full of rust. Spent an hour rinsing it out with alcohol and distilled water....pretty lame for 100 dollar radiator
Beast - Massive - solid03-09-2011
Reviewer: The-Builder (5)
What more can you ask for? This thing cools like you wont believe. It fits very well in my 800D for a dual loop. This cools my GPU''s and does a great job of it.
Reviewer: M13a001 (4)
Great radiator, fits perfectly in the front of my Antec Twelve Hundred. With Feser One Coolant and two Scythe ULTRA KAZE fans this radiator lower my temps by 5 to 10 degrees Celcius depending on how hot the day gets. Awesome.