|Phone: 1.877.2.GET.COOL (1.877.243.8266) Hours: M-F 12-5pm||55805 fans like us!|
16 users browsing
My Wish List
Who We Recommend
Mayhems X1 is a “Performance” based 250ml Concentrate Coolant, There is enough in the bottle to make 1 Ltrs of Mayhems X1. Environmentally friendly and not poisons to Humans or animals unlike some other coolants containing Glycols.
Mayhems X1 is rather like the aircraft that first broke the sound barrier, Id-Est. it is the first of its kind! This coolant breaks a new mould, like the aforementioned plane of which broke the speed of sound. It is innovative and the leader of its product range.
The X1 is based on a proprietary blend of refined vegetable extracts that are fully biodegradable and have a very low order oMayhems X1 is rather like the aircraft that first broke the sound barrier, Id-Est. it is the first of its kind! This coolant breaks a new mould, like the aforementioned plane of which broke the speed of sound. It is innovative and the leader of its product range.
The X1 is based on a proprietary blend of refined vegetable extracts that are fully biodegradable and have a very low order of oral toxicity. Mayhems X1 is recommended for use in systems where an ‘environmentally friendly’ product is preferred. It also contains non-toxic (GRAS) multi metal inhibitors formulated to protect water cooling equipment and associated systems against corrosion, scale and biological fouling, thus prolonging equipment life and thermal efficiency.
Mayhems X1 is not classed as harmful to aquatic organisms, is readily biodegradable and will not remain in the environment or pollute aquifers.
For "Normal Ambient Cooling" - Mix 125 ml of coolant with 850 ml of water. (makes 2 Ltrs in total).
For "Sub Zero Cooling down to -8c) - mix 250 ml of coolant to 750 ml of Water. (makes 1 Ltr in total).
Properties & Benefits
- Can be used with all of Mayhems Dyes to make your own colors
- Blended with non-toxic corrosion & scale inhibitors for protection of Copper, Brass, Steel, Nickel and Aluminum. Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards
- Very low oral toxicity, less than propylene glycol
- -15c freezing point (dependant on mix ratio)
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the US Food & Drug Administration as a food additive
- Mobilizes to prevent scale or sludge filming
- Boiling Point: up to 100° C (pressure dependent)
- 85% Bio-degradable within 30 Days
- Bitter taste additives to prevent consumption
- Can be stored for up to 3 years (in a cool dry environment)
- Made in the UK
Before Using Mayhems X1 range:
- The system must be clean and have no chemicals of any kind left in the loop. There must be an absence of bleach and anti-corrosive inhibitors. We recommend you flush your system with Mayhems Blitz kit before use. Mayhems X1 has inhibitors included within the mixture.
- Due to X1 being a reformulated Vegetable extract the color of the coolant can vary from Clear to Straw Yellow in color. When diluted this is not noticeable and has no effect on the performance of the coolant.