|Phone: 1.877.2.GET.COOL (1.877.243.8266) Hours: M-F 12-5pm||55805 fans like us!|
355 users browsing
My Wish List
Who We Recommend
Intel®-approved AK-955A-BV2 uses a high-engineered heatsink with a large full-height copper core and aluminium fins. The omni-directional heatsink ensures airflow is directed to all motherboard components located around the CPU (like voltage regulators), which is crucial for keeping the system stable and functioning to full potential. Each aluminium fin splits into two (bi-ped) prongs to double the dissipation area.
An open frame fan design provides increased airflow with minimal noise. RPM is automatically regulated by the PWM fan function from the motherboard according to system usage and temperature. This means under normal operating conditions, the CPU fan speed is relatively low, maintaining low noise levels. The twin ball bearing fan ensures reliability and long life. The AK-955A-BV2 cooler features push-pins for easy installation, reliable retention and maximum compatibility on LGA 1200, 775, 1150, 1151, 1155 and 1156 platforms without any mounting adjustment - push-pins will automatically slide into correct position.
• Intel® approved cooler for LGA 1200, 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156 Core™ i3, i5 and i7 processors
• Full length copper ventilated core for rapid heat dissipation
• 9cm PWM fan with long-life twin ball bearing
• Open fan frame design increases air induction
• Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation
• Intel® approved push-pins for reliable retention and easy mounting
• High-performance thermal interface pre-applied for quick and clean installation