The Kaze Master Flat is a 5.25 bay mountable fan controller equipped with four fan channels, a display showing rpm and temperature, a modern front panel, alarm function, and a hinged cover to protect the display. On top of that, the user has the choice of Celsius/Fahrenheit, speaker on/off - all via neat jumper switches.
Liquid Crystal Display
Protective Display Cover
- The Kaze Master Flat's discreet LCD-display provides the user with information about the temperature and the rpms for each of the four fans. It's neatly arranged and can be switched off at the user's convenience.
Spin Up VoltageUp Voltage
- The front panel of the Kaze Master Flat protects its' display with a hinged cover which also prevents unintentionally touching the switches.
- The information displayed is clearly visible through the integrated window even in closed state.
Temperature Warning Function
- The adjustable voltage range is between 3.7 to 12 volts. But as fans tend to have problems to "get going" in the lower ranges, this function ensures a 12 volt supply right from the start before settling down to the user's set, desired voltage.
Jumper Switch for Personal Settings
- By applying the dip-switch, the user is able to set the desired temperature for the alarm to go off. The values can be set between 55 (131 F) and 90 degrees (194 F) in 5-degree steps.
- For personal settings by each individual user, the Kaze Master Flat comes with two jumper switches - one for turning the alarm sound on/off, the other one for choosing between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
||Kaze Master Flat
|Overall Dimensions (W x H x D):
||148,5 x 42 x 83 mm / 5.8 x 1.6 x 3.26 in
|Display Dimensions (W x H):
||119.3 x 16 mm / 4.7 x 0.62 in
||5 V or 12 V (From PC Power Supply)
||3,7 V (±10%) ~ 12 V (±10%)
|Fan Speed Range:
||0 - 9990 upm
||4 (0 - 100°C / 32 - 199,9°F)
||4x Temperature Sensor Cables
4x Fan Cables
1x Power Cable
4x Mounting Screws