|Phone: 1.877.2.GET.COOL (1.877.243.8266) Hours: M-F 10-6||55805 fans like us!|
47 users browsing
My Wish List
Who We Recommend
The EK-RES X3 reservoir from EK CSQ design line is an improved version of renown EK-Multioption RES X2 reservoirs released three years ago. Compared to EK-Multioption RES X2 product line the EK-RES X3 reservoirs feature improved inlet/outlet port configuration for easier and more straightforward fitting configuration and tube routing. Improvements have been made on the reservoir's bottom terminal which has been optimized for best flow. Vortex occurrence has also been diminished by the use of enclosed anti-cyclone as well as additional PE foam.
All these new features result in easier-than-ever mounting, filling and quickest bleeding of air.
Reservoir is manufactured of premium quality 60mm acrylic tube and POM Acetal end caps. The sealing is performed by quality EPDM rubber washers.
New RES X3 comes with a pair of EK design reservoir holders using adjustable fastening force controlled by enclosed Allen key.
Most important difference:
»RES« series is 50mm in diameter
»RES X2« series is 60 mm in diameter
»RES X3« series is 60 mm in diameter
When using ports #3, #4 or #6 it is mandatory to use the enclosed EK-Extender G1/4 (EAN: 3831109845165) due the ports being recessed into the plastic Reservoir Bottom.
2. When using EK-Extender G1/4 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with G1/4 thread longer than 5mm! All EK-PSC and High Flow fittings are compatible!
3. When using ports #1 and #2 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with diameter larger than 25mm! All EK-PSC and High Flow fittings are compatible!
4. EK recommends the use of EK-PSC fittings. When using fittings other than EK-PSC series please use hose clamps or appropriate substitute to secure the tubing to the barb. The use of biocide containing and corrosion inhibiting coolant is always recommended for any liquid cooling system.
5. Port #6 of EK-RES X3 series reservoir should only be used to connect this reservoir with external fill port!
6. Do not use or clean reservoir with alcohol derivates or other solvents as acrylic may crack!