The Aerocool DS 140mm x 25mm Extreme Cooling Fan is one of world’s most silence fans with breakthrough technology and innovation. These fans come with dual-layered fan blades - combination of plastic and rubber fan blades to absorb “wind” noise. The “Golf Ball” surface design on the back rubber side of the fan blades is to minimize the air turbulence. The fan frame incorporates four silencer blocks and anti-vibration rubber pads on each mounting hole. Along with the silent treatment these fans also have a super low starting voltage of 3V making them great for controllers.
- One of world’s most Silence fan with breakthrough technology and innovation.
- Beautifully finished “Dual Color and Dual Material Fan” with four color combinations and LEDs.
- The world’s first dual-layered fan blades - combination of plastic and rubber fan blades to absorb “Wind” noise.
- “Golf Ball” surface design on the back rubber side of the fan blades to minimize the air turbulence.
- Optimized fan blade angle design for a perfect balance of airflow and noise.
- Noise and shock reduction fan frame incorporating four Silencer Blocks and anti-vibration rubber pads on each mounting holes.
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) delivers longer life span, higher precision rotation and anti-shock function.
- Low starting voltage of 3V.
- Four Anti-vibration screws are included for easier installation.
- Power cables are "black" sleeved with both 3pin and Molex 4pin connectors.
- Low speed 7V Voltage Reduction Cable included for ultra-low speed with unrecognizable noise.
||140 X 140 X 25mm
||270g (Retail box included)
||FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing)
||3Pin with signal plus cable
||3pin to Molex 4pin adapter x1
7V voltage reduction 3pin adapter x1
Rubber rivet x4
||12V / 7V
||1500 RPM±10% / 1100 RPM±10%
||93.4 CFM (158.3 m³/h) / 71.2 CFM (71.2m³/h)
||1.98 mm H2O / 1.41 mm H2O
||23.4 dBA / 15.5 dBA