147 users browsing
Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-A14 industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedised high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-A14 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrialPPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-A14 industrialPPC suitable for operation in challenging environments, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology guarantees an MTBF of over 150.000hrs. Topped off with Noctua’s trusted reliability and 6 years manufacturer’s warranty, the NF-A14 industrialPPC is an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability.
Award-winning NF-F12 design
3000rpm industrialPPC version
- Having received more than 150 awards and recommendations from the international press, Noctua’s NF-F12 has become a proven premium choice for 120mm cooling needs. Its renowned efficiency has convinced tens of thousands of customers all over the world.
Three-phase motor design
- Running twice as fast as the 1500rpm retail version, the NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 PWM provides extreme airflow and pressure performance. Combined with the industrialPPC series’ robust polyamide construction and advanced protection features, this makes the fan ideal for challenging industrial applications.
Class-leading energy efficiency
- While most axial fans use single-phase motors with 4 slots, Noctua’s industrialPPC fans feature a three-phase design with 6 slots, which provides smoother transitions between the slots and thus allows for even higher running smoothness, further reduced vibrations and unprecedented energy efficiency.
Fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction
- While the standard NF-F12 is one of the most energy efficient 1500rpm 120mm fans on the market, the industrialPPC version’s three-phase motor provides a further 10% reduction in power consumption when compared at 2000rpm.
Certified IP52 water- and dust protection
- Both the impeller and the frame of Noctua’s industrialPPC fans are made entirely from fibre-glass reinforced polyamide. This material can withstand temperatures up to 140°C and makes the fans even more robust and break-proof than Noctua’s standard fibre-glass reinforced PBT fans.
Focused Flow™ Frame
- Thanks to a special varnish coating that covers the motor and PCB, the NF-F12 industrialPPC complies with the ingress protection rating IP52. This means that it is not only highly dust resistant but also withstands dripping water equivalent to 3mm rainfall per minute.
Varying Angular Distance and Vortex Control Notches
- Designed for pressure demanding applications such as heatsinks and radiators, the Focused Flow™ frame features eleven stator guide vanes that straighten, channel and focus the airflow, which allows the NF-F12 to rival the performance of conventional fans running at much faster speeds.
- The NF-F12’s stator guide vanes are set out in Varying Angular Distance and feature Vortex-Control Notches. Both measures help to spread the noise emission over a broader frequency spectrum and thus make the fan’s sound pattern more agreeable to the human ear.
- Custom designed for the new Focused Flow™ frame and to work in tandem with the eleven stator guide vanes, the NF-F12’s seven blade Heptaperf™ impeller has been carefully optimised to achieve a perfect balance between power and quietness.
Stepped Inlet Design
- Noctua’s AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua’s proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan’s performance/noise efficiency.
Inner Surface Microstructures
- Noctua’s Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity, especially in space restricted environments.
Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads
- With the tips of the fan blades ploughing through the boundary layer created by the Inner Surface Microstructures, flow separation from the suction side of the blades is significantly suppressed, which results in reduced blade passing noise and improved airflow and pressure efficiency.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard mounting systems and fan clips used on heatsinks.
Metal bearing shell
- The NF-F12 industrialPPC features the further optimised second generation of Noctua’s renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
In order to guarantee the highest possible degree of manufacturing precision, minimum tolerance and excellent long-term stability, the NF-F12 industrialPPC sports a CNC milled bearing shell made entirely from brass.
Custom designed PWM IC with SCD
6 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Supporting fully automatic PWM speed control, the NF-F12 industrialPPC uses Noctua’s custom designed NE-FD2 PWM IC for three-phase motors. The NE-FD2 integrates Noctua’s proprietary Smooth Commutation Drive (SCD) technology, which suppresses PWM switching noises and thus makes the fan quieter at lower speeds.
Customisable for industry clients
- Noctua fans are renowned for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the NF-F12 industrialPPC features an MTBF rating of more than 150.000 hours and comes with a full 6 years manufacturer’s warranty.
- For industry clients, various features, certificates, packaging options and accessories can be customised on requests. For example, we can provide 24V versions, different connectors and speeds, different cable length or UL and TÜV certification. Please feel free to contact us for customised offers!
||A series with Flow Acceleration Channels
|Rotational Speed (+/- 10%):
|Min. Rotational Speed (PWM, +/-20%):
||10.52 mm H2O
|Max. Input Power:
|Max. Input Current:
||> 150.000 h
3 Average Rating:
Great but loud
Reviewer: Jwenzel (3)
Bought two of these when one of my 2000 rpm fans broke and given I was tripling static pressure for a mere 0.5 dB noise increase I figured I’d replace both for better flow through tlmy 45mm 280 rad which wasn’t getting much air all the way through and didn’t have the space for push pull. These work fantastic. I’m no sound expert but I suspect ek fans are quieter then advertised by ek or this fan is louder than advertised by Noctua as didn’t expect the fans to be as louder as it is. Great buy if noise isn’t a factor
Great fans but
Reviewer: Jwenzel (3)
I had a ek Vardar 2000rpm fan break on me and seeing how I barely felt air moving on the other end of my 45mm thick 280 rad I went to replace both my fans with something Stronger these work great and get plenty airflow in a pull config but despite only being 0.5 db louder then my previous ek fan it sounds noticeably louder. Great performance otherwise
Reviewer: BigBeard (1)
I have 4 of these in push/pull attached to two nzxt x41s, to cool both of my amd 290s. The stock nzxt fans are pretty good, rated at almost 110cfm. These fans, however, are phenomenal. my gpu load temps dropped by 12c, compared to the stock nzxt fans.
These fans are no joke - very quiet when set to minimum using a fan controller, and even at full blast, the sound is no where near as bad as a reference 290 fan (for comparison''s sake). When i stick my hand near the dust filter that is in front of these fans, i can actually feel the fans sucking my hand in...i have never felt this before with any fan - the static pressure is just insane.
Single Item Shipping Calculator
Note: Shipping costs for multiple items will be less than individual shipping quotes. Please proceed to checkout to receive multiple item shipping quotes.