Zalman MS1000-HS1 Professional Mid-Tower Enclosure is a perfect combination of performance and style. On the performance side the MS1000-HS1 is designed for optimal airflow on both intake and exhaust. Fans are located on the front, top and bottom for maximum airflow and flexibility. The HDD trays are removable to make installation and swapping very easy and tool-less. Combine these with the built in SSD support and your ready to rock.
The style of this chassis is one of a kind. The aluminum black side panels are very easy on the eyes and keep the chassis simple yet elegant. All the air vents are cleverly hidden as to not draw to the eye as well keeping with the classic theme of the chassis. No matter what your needs or desires this case is sure to please!
Note: Some secondary pictures show hardware that is NOT included!
Cooling Optimized Top and Bottom Vents
- The modular front bay design differentiates this case, and smooth edges of the chassis add to it’s quality.
Sound Absorbing Pad on the Side Panel
- The Internal cooling is designed for hot air inside the system to be expelled as quickly as possible to maintain optimum temperature for stable system operation
Tool-Free HDD Installation
- The sound absorbing pad on the side panel minimizes noise.
Modular Front HDD/ODD Bays
- The HDD trays are designed similar to tool-free HDD trays on servers for easy installation and maintenance.
Spacious 300mm Front to Back Interior for Convenient System Installation
- The 3-In-1 modular front HDD/ODD Bay can be raised or lowered according to the user’s preference.
Cable Compartment for Neat Cable Management
- Large internal case interior provides ample working space for easy installation and maintenance.
Dust Filter Prevents Dust Entering the Case
- The dedicated cable compartment enables neat and easy cable routing without obstructing the airflow within the enclosure for stable system operation.
Hot-Swap Enabled HDD Bays
- The intake vent under the enclosure is fitted with a removable, washable dust filter that helps in maintaining preferable conditions within the system.
Multi-Bay Device Installation Support
- HDD Hot-Swap is supported, for convenient installation/ removal/ maintenance, and vibration is minimized by vibration damping silicone rings.
SSD (Solid State Drive ) Support
- Two or three multi-bay device installation is supported including other manufacturers’ multi-bay components.
One Touch HDD Bay Cover
- The included SSD mounting bracket accommodates two 2.5” SSDs. ※ The SSD mounting bracket installs in the 5.25” bay.
Convenient Peripheral Connection I/O Ports
- The HDD Bay Cover opens with one press for convenient access and maintenance of HDDs
Tube Holes for Liquid Cooling System
- Convenient I/O Ports with 2 USB/ 1 e-SATA/ 1 Headphones/ 1 Mic accommodate a variety of peripheral components.
Nickel Coated PCI Card Holder
- For water cooling users, tube holes are provided at the rear of the case for convenient water cooling set-up and maintenance.
Vibration Absorbing Base
- The PCI Card Holder is nickel-plated for corrosion-free long-term use.
- The Chassis is raised on rubber mounted ‘feet’ that prevent resonant vibration and protect the system from possible liquid spills.
||200(W) x 500(H) x 560(D)mm (Feet included)
||Standard ATX / Micro ATX
|Power Supply Compatibility:
||Standard ATX / ATX12V
|PCI/AGP Card Compatibility:
||Full Size (300mm)
||3 x S-ATA HDD Hot-Swap
|Cooling Components (Fans)
||2 x 120mm or 140mm Fan (1 x 120mm Included)
||1 x 120mm or 140mm Fan (Optional)
||1 x 120mm Fan
||1 x 92mm Fan
|Expansion Card Slots:
|Front I/O Ports:
||USB Port x 2
e-SATA Port x 1
Headphones x 1
Mic x 1
3.5” FDD Cover
m-ATX Stand Offs
PSU/ Motherboard Screws
CPU 12V Extension Cable
1 Average Rating:
A good case
Reviewer: 911AS (3)
CPU power extension cord included.
PSU intake can take air from the outside of the case.
Tools less bay easy to use.
Only 5/8 inche of back space (wire management issue).
Lack a hole at the top/rear (wire management issue).
Default exhaust fans without speed control.
Intake fan at the bottom is just aside the PSU cables (wire management issue)
Too expensive (can find better case for similar price).
It is a great case with a good amount of space to work. It is bigger than the average mid-tower case.
I like the HDD tray. With a simple molex power connector can power up to 3 HDD and the 92mm fan.
The things i do not like is the cable management offered by this case. It just too limited.
With that in mind, i regret that i do not buy another case with a similar price both better wire management and quieter.
Single Item Shipping Calculator
Note: Shipping costs for multiple items will be less than individual shipping quotes. Please proceed to checkout to receive multiple item shipping quotes.